Family Weekend
I drove to Houston this past weekend to visit Abbie for Family Weekend. It was a good visit. She and her housemates have done a really nice job settling into their space since I was last there in August. I also got to see Alden and Alex's house, which is very nice. Even better, I met Alden's mom and brother.
The five of us had dinner on Saturday night, caught the end of the football game, and then had ice cream cake along with Abbie's friends, Liora and Sophia, and Sophia's mom.
![]() |
| Abbie and Mom |
Although we weren't trying to make it work this way, I don't think I can imagine getting closer to a mirror-image photo than this one of Abbie and me -- similar hair, similar smile, similar dress style.
![]() |
| Abbie, Alden, Esher, and Alex |
![]() |
Sophia, Esher, Alden, Alex, Liora, and Abbie
|
On Sunday morning, we hit Goode Company and gorged ourselves on fish tacos, which seems to be a bit of a tradition. Abbie was reminiscing about having the same meal when we dropped her off at college over two years ago.
Emily couldn't join us in Houston, but as luck would have it, Abbie and Alden are coming home this weekend to spend time with her, which should be fun!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home